Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jesus, my idol

Jesus, my idol.
Can I be like You ?
That's what I'm asking for myself .
If You're here beside me now, I would be very ashamed .
Ashamed of myself .
How could I put You--The Almighty--as my idol while I'm full of stain ?

Jesus, my idol .
Forgive me .
I know You're watching me busy with my things .
I know I'm sinful .
Am I worthy enough to put You as my idol ?
The deeper I think, the more I'm ashamed .
I have to clean myself to make me worth to put You as my idol .

Jesus all-loving
Jesus all-merciful
Jesus the Most Holy
Can I be like You ?

Jesus, my idol,
guide me,
lead me to the right path .
I want to follow You and idolize You forever .


stellbee .

4 comments:

  1. sep!
    eh foto artis yang sebelah tuh bencong ya?
    haehaheheahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. huaaaa...

    dalemmmmm...

    hohohoohohoh...

    tpi kyk puisi lho bee...

    tadi pagi az valo bilang gni...

    "eh, stella baca puisi ya??? ga jelas ne..."

    gitu...

    wkwkkwkwkwk...

    tapi...

    bnr y yg di sbelah tu bencong???

    kwkwkkwkwkwkkwkwk...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BUKANN ITU BUKAN BENCONGGG !
    zzzzzzzz

    iah sih mirip puisi tapi emang itu yg gw renungin . hehe

    ReplyDelete